Buckle up folks! JIPMAT finally has a date.
The exam is set to be conducted on July 3rd. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has initiated the registration process for the same. The registrations will begin on the official website of JIMPAT 2022 (https://jipmat.nta.ac.in).
HOW TO APPLY?
- Visit the official website at https://jipmat.nta.ac.in
- Click on JIPMAT-2022 registration
- Register by pressing the New Registration button and make a note of the application number generated.
- Login using your password and the application number
- Fill in the details
- Upload the required documents
- Verify the details filled and proceed for fee payment
- Print the application form for future references.
- A recent photograph, either color or black and white (without mask) against a white background.
- Scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format
- The size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb
- Size of the scanned copy of the PwD certificate should be between 10 kb to 300 kb.
For General/ OBC (NCL) candidates the application fee is set at Rs. 2,000. SC/ST/Gen-EWS/PWD candidates can apply for Rs. 1,000.
JIPMAT 2022 scores will be accepted by IIM Bodhgaya, IIM Jammu, and IIM Ranchi.
This is the last lap in your race for an IIM, and 2IIM will be there with you till the very end.
WHAT IS JIPMAT
Similar to IPMAT in its objective, JIPMAT is a joint admission test to the Intergerated Management Programme (IPM) offered by IIM Bodhgaya, IIM Jammu, and IIM Ranchi. With the exam almost at the doorstep, rest assured that your diligent preparation will get you through this ordeal.
Now is also the perfect time to solve past year JIPMAT question papers and give mocks. Stop learning new things and start relearning whatever you’ve studied so far. For more such preparation tips visit 2IIM’s official IPM website.
Cheers and Best wishes!
Leave a Reply