The best questions to practice for XAT Exam are the actual XAT Question Papers. 2IIM offers you exactly that, in a student friendly format to take value from this. In XAT 2019 we saw some beautiful questions that laid emphasis on Learning ideas from basics and being able to comprehend more than remembering gazillion formulae and shortcuts. Original XAT Question paper is the best place to start off your XAT prep practice. This page provides exactly that. To check out about 1000 CAT Level questions with detailed video solutions for free, go here: CAT Question Bank
Question 6 : Read the following statements and answer the question that follows:
1. An in-depth exploration of the Indian case and case studies of early adopters of mobile technology will provide spectrum managers a pragmatic and modern approach whereby they could utilize their resources efficiently and optimally.
2. Even as spectrum management regimes are moving from a command and control regime to a flexible use regime, new technological developments are suggesting that there are significant opportunities in managing large swathes of spectrum as a common property resource, in addition to flexible use.
3. Political legacies and market realities in different regimes pose unique challenges for spectrum managers who must negotiate a tricky path to the land promised by technological possibility.
4. On the other hand, supply of spectrum is restricted due to competing nature of uses and vested interests of incumbent holders.
5. The demand for spectrum has never been so acute as today's communication services extend beyond simple voice to complex data and video, augmented by evolving technologies such as peer-to-peer sharing, social networking, Fourth and Fifth Generation networks, Big Data, and cloud computing.
Rank the above five statements so as to make it a logical sequence:
Consider the 5th statement which talks about demand for spectrum. The 4th statement which talks about supply of spectrum starting with “on the other hand” and beginning to talk about a contrasting topic to demand, that is supply is the best following statement. So the order is 5,4. While the 4th statement talks about what restricts supply of spectrum, statement 3 further talks about challenges for spectrum managers. The correct order so far is 5,4,3.
Second statement which talks about opportunities in managing spectrum, will be the best starting statement before talking about demand and supply of spectrum. So the order is 2,5,4,3.
The first statement gives a solution to the previously stated problems of spectrum managers. Hence it is the best closing statement. The correct order of statements is 2, 5, 4, 3, 1.
Choice E is the correct answer.
Classroom Batches Starting Now! @Gopalapuram
Attend a Demo Class
CAT Questions | Ratios, Mixtures, Averages
CAT Questions | Time Speed and Distance, Races
CAT Questions | Logarithms & Exponents
CAT Questions | Pipes Cisterns, Work Time
CAT Questions | Coordinate-Geometry
CAT 2017 DILR Slot 2 | Pizzeria
CAT 2017 DILR Slot 2 | Electives
Verbal Ability for CAT | CAT Reading Comprehension
Verbal Ability for CAT| CAT Para Jumble
Verbal Ability for CAT | CAT Sentence Elimination
Verbal Ability for CAT | CAT Paragraph Completion
Copyrights © All Rights Reserved by 2IIM.com - A Fermat Education Initiative.
CAT® (Common Admission Test) is a registered trademark of the Indian Institutes of Management. This website is not endorsed or approved by IIMs.
2IIM Online CAT Coaching
A Fermat Education Initiative,
58/16, Indira Gandhi Street,
Kaveri Rangan Nagar, Saligramam, Chennai 600 093
Mobile: (91) 99626 48484 / 94459 38484
WhatsApp: WhatsApp Now
TANCET Coaching Centres in Chennai
TANCET Previous Year Question Papers
NCERT Solution for Class 10 Maths
CBSE Sample Papers for class 10