What is this CAT Reading List?
This CAT Reading list is created by me, as a result of spending several thousand hours in reading thousands of articles and picking articles that can help a CAT Aspirant in VARC Preparation for CAT, and has about 1000+ articles in this collection. Most of the articles in this list are going to be much longer than your passage that appears in CAT. It is done intentionally to help one retain the understanding from reading an article and not facts. It is a collection of all articles I have shared across since 2018 on a daily basis. This will also get updated as and when I post new articles. We are also planning to have a weekly list of articles.
How to Make use of CAT Reading List?
Bookmark this CAT Reading List page. (press ctrl + D if on a PC, or press the star on the right of the url bar, if on chrome either on mobile or pc). Keep coming back to it on a daily basis. Reading everyday helps tremendously in your CAT Preparation in two ways to start with:
1. Your VARC Prep takes care of itself.
2. You get more time to spend on Quantitative Aptitude and DI LR Sections.
This page provides you with meticulously curated articles to improve your English Comprehension, especially if you are preparing for Management entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, IIFT etc.
Find articles classified broadly under 6 different major categories. Click on the Category button to view collection of hand picked articles under that category. You can also scroll down to find recent articles from each category listed under tabs.
Categories listed are:
- Technology, Industry and Science (part 1 50+ articles | part 2 60+ articles)
- Psychology and Philosophy (part 1 48 articles | part 2 40+ articles)
- Humans and Culture (part 1 60+ articles| part 2 60+ articles)
- Politics, Law and Crime (part 1 50+ articles| part 2 20+ articles )
- Economy and Business (part 1 20+ articles)
- Fiction and Others (part 1 8 articles)